A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer upon accessing specific web pages. Amongst other things, cookies allow a web page to store and recover information on a user’s, or their equipment’s, browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser only memorises cookies on the hard drive during the current session, occupying minimum memory space and without compromising your computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and the majority of them are deleted from the hard drive upon ending the browser session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or permanent cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
- Own Cookies: This refers to those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the actual editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: The PRODUCT & PROCESS DEVELOPMENT, S.L. web site can use the services of third parties who, on behalf of PRODUCT & PROCESS DEVELOPMENT, S.L., will compile information for statistical purposes on the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the web site activity and other Internet services.
- Technical Cookies: This refers to those which enable the user to browse a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services existing therein, e.g. control of traffic and data communications, session identification, use of security elements during browsing, storage of contents for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing contents via social networking sites.
- Personalisation Cookies: This refers to those which enable the user the access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, browser type through which the service is accessed, the regional set-up from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: This refers to those which, either processed by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users, and, therefore, perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, their browsing on our web page is analysed in order to improve the product or services range we offer them.
In particular, this web site uses Google Analytics, an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., registered in the United States with its headquarters in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used which compile information included in the user’s IP address which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google according to the terms established in the Google.com web site. This includes the possible transmission of such information to third parties for legal requirement reasons or when these third parties process information on behalf of Google.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
The cookies are disabled
You can accept the cookies by clicking on "I ACCEPT" in the notice.